“You don’t know everything. I share a lot, and that still is only a fraction of my life, of my thoughts, of my opinions, of my day.”
Welcome to Ask Ali, a twice-a-month series where I answer all of your questions. This time around, we’ve got listener questions about the mental component of Crohn’s disease, my Enneagram type (3w2!), my thoughts on raising a daughter in the era of Instagram filters, getting back into running after a long break, Outback Steakhouse, “parasocial relationships,” and more. Thanks to everyone who called in for this one. Enjoy!
If you want to be part of a future “Ask Ali” episode (yay!), call 917-947-9699 — introduce yourself, and ask whatever’s on your mind! I can’t wait to hear from you!
SPONSOR: goodr. Click here and use code ONTHERUN15 for 15% off your entire goodr order!
- How to carry things on the run (2:29)
- The mental component of Crohn’s disease + how often I use my Peloton Tread (9:27)
- What is my Enneagram type? (19:59)
- My thoughts on raising a daughter in the time of Instagram filters and Kardashians (25:22)
- Advice for getting back into running after a long break (33:00)
- My pre-race dinner, running the Falmouth Road Race, and sounding “smooth” on the microphone (40:30)
- On “parasocial relationships” (46:20)
What I mention on this episode:
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!