“Get holiday cheer whenever and wherever and however you want. I support that. I support all of the cheer and sparkles and glitter.”
Welcome to Ask Ali, a twice-a-month series where I answer all of your questions. This time around, we’ve got listener questions about my relationship with my mom, how I got into running, holiday celebrations, merchandise, and more. (Plus, a very special guest!) Thanks to everyone who called in for this one. Enjoy!
If you want to be part of a future “Ask Ali” episode (yay!), call 917-947-9699 — introduce yourself, and ask whatever’s on your mind! I can’t wait to hear from you!
SPONSOR: goodr. Click here and use code ONTHERUN15 for 15% off your entire goodr order!
- How did my mom and I become so close? (2:30)
- What happened to Ramblings on the Run? (22:30)
- How did I get into running? (23:50)
- Have I ever considered having Ali on the Run merchandise? (29:45)
- Do I really not drink coffee? (33:15)
- Team holiday music after Halloween or Thanksgiving? (35:50)
- Will I be doing another listener survey? (39:30)
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!